.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Strange Kindness

G-d does me a strange kindness.

Every time, I think I've got it right, I finally understand life, the universe and everything and just as begin the envision of the fluffy clouds of my lofty comprehension beneath my feet, it turns out to be so much mist and shadows.

G-d kindly reminds me, that while He might be infalliable, I and my understanding are most certainly not.

and sometimes I wonder, but for that little reminder, what sort self-complacent non-believer I might have become had G-d let keep believing that I really understood.

If I have no questions, there's no hope ever getting answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats