.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Thursday, December 15, 2005

On Ego and Anger

I hate losing it.

I hate the self-righteous indignation that swells up and declares its importance above all other considerations and persons. I hate the words that fly out of my mouth and hit before I can haul them back. The transformation of the other into a target for the purposes of making some silly point.

Anger is all ego. Anger is insanity. Anger is all about...........me.
I'm boring, can we talk about something else now?

Anger is like spontenous combustion. Sudden, deadly and unexpected. Then as the flame dies down, I'm left looking at the scorched ceiling and wondering how exactly I will explain that one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats