.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Now is the Winter of Our Youth

[Note: Apologies folks, but finals are here so I will revive an draft for your amusement and anyone who feels so inspired to appeal to G-d on my behalf at 8 o'clock in the morning tommorow and friday, please do, I need all the help I can get]

To be young is to be discontented.

To be young is to be bursting at the seams, wanting to change something, wanting to do something, wanting grow up already!

It's only the first snow of the season and I am looking down the barrel at four weeks of freedom, a very tempting and dangerous prospect. This is the first vaction since I was fifteen that I do not have to work or have travel plans.

So, what incredible things shall I accomplish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats