.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Monday, December 12, 2005

Meme: 5 Simple Pleasures

Little Red Riding Hoodie tagged me with one of these things so

five of the simple pleasures of my life:
  1. A spoonful of chocolate ice cream melted across the tounge, and then a small sip hot coffee.
  2. Psychotically perky squirrels: boing boing boing, they bounce along the ground like a rubber balls, endlessly resiliant, it always makes me smile.
  3. Smiling at someone, seeing the flash of surprise in thier eyes, then the warmth as they smile back.
  4. Cuddling with my little sister and reading Mr Brown Can Moo.
  5. My roomate's music as she strums and plucks at her guitar picking out the notes that wash through my mind as I lean back against the couch and just listen.
That was very relaxing actually. I should do this more often.

I tag .... STX, Araya, and Eshet Chayil.

3 Comments:

  • Thoughts on #2? well, I can't remember what may have excited me about squirels as a child but I do enjoy pointing them out to my little niece who gets all excited. Then again she gets excited when the garbage truck beeps when it backs up... Ahhh to be one years old again... wishful thinking NOT! (I can't wait till I'm 30 in a few months)

    By Blogger Littleredridinghoodie, at 4:35 PM, December 12, 2005  

  • Where's your enthusaism?

    pleasure in life is seeing everything as if it were the first time.

    including psychotically perky squirrels

    By Blogger Masmida, at 9:01 PM, December 13, 2005  

  • lol

    By Blogger Lvnsm27, at 7:13 PM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats