.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Good Men and Bad Men

[Note: I meant Man in the universal sense. This seems to apply equally to women as well and feel free to respond, the number of guys commenting is starting to make me a like the only girl in the room]

Maybe this got to me. Maybe it's finals. Maybe it's the fact that I'm running on less and less sleep and still seem to get nowhere. Maybe it's that I haven't felt motivated to do anything in weeks.

But someone out there must be still idealistic and passionate enough to believe in humanity. But until then here's something to think about.....

Ask a good man if he's good? He'll list you all his faults and flaws

Ask an evil man if he's good? He'll smile broadly and tell you, "Of course, I'm a good man."

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats