.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

All the Small Things

If there was some evil arch-nemisis out there, who is soley responsible for the untold misery, affliction and death in this world and said villian has a neck, I would already be swinging the sword through it, kli gever or not.

If there was some great of act of self sacrefice that would bring peace and knowledge of G-d to the entire world, I'm so there.

Behalotcha et ha'nerot....
G-d, I want to give something to You, give from the depths of my heart, from the root of my being, something that will shake the world.

and You tell me, what You want, is to take the light from a constant flame and light six more little lights every day of my life.

2 Comments:

  • that's the true self-sacrifice, the daily stuff, being holy in this mundane world, it's the true challenge.

    By Blogger The Rabbi's Kid, at 5:05 AM, December 29, 2005  

  • sacrifice is in the eyes of the beholder. you can chose to sacrifice everything without ever having to give up anything. whenever you decide that one thing is more important than the other you sacrifice a little part of yourself. you decide.

    By Blogger araya(uh-ray-uh), at 9:21 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats