.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wide Open Doors

I'm so excited. a breathe of fresh air has swirled through my world.

I'm graduating in the fall and didn't know what I was going to be doing, working, going to graduate school and was using my work to avoid thinking about it.

and dating, dating when you don't know what you're doing with your life is like dancing on red hot nails: No, not there! don't want to land here either. Where am I supposed to be?! and why does this hurt so much?!

but now a door has been flung open and I might spend the summer following graduation in England doing one of the things I love best.

intresting work, far away from home and great accents.

what more could I ask....

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats