.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Not Quite a Rant.

I'm tired. It's raining and I'm falling headfirst into finals week.

.... and with G-d's comsumate sense of humor, I get a phone call.

I should be grateful for the oppurtunity. I should be thinking about what I want to do and what I'm really looking for. I should be feeling a new sense of possiblity.

instead....

Oh, I'm going to have to rearrange everything. great.

One of my teachers told me "Today is the best day of your life."

today. every day. every day is supposed to change the meaning of your whole life.

So, deep breathe, big smile, and "Well..........."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats