.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just do it.

I have gotten slightly exasperated with stuff like this

I'm really tired of all the labels. and all the uniforms and sometimes I begin to think its just a form of cop-out for people who don't want to actually get down to the hard work that keeping the Torah means. Maybe I'm behind everyone because I'm still struggling with keeping shabbos properly and having intentions for the entire davening and these people have reached a level where such mudane concerns are no longer relavent.

If they have, I wish they would take a break from their celestial battles and enlighten us lesser mortals.

but until they do, I'm going to just get ready for the final exam coming up on 1 tishrei.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats