.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I think G-d is trying to tell me something

Yesterday:


Class.... The professor writes on the board "Consistency" and explains how we can migate the fact we make mistakes by at least being consistent in them. (I generally regard this as idiocy, if I'm wrong, I like to know about this and fix it, not continue blindly in my own insanity)


Learning.... 13 Midot of Rachamim: starts off G-d is G-d, before and after we sin, He gives to us even when we don't deserve. End with and V'nekeh: He will annul the sin little by little as we repent on it.


Today:

Class 1: Conservative Forces and Potentials in Newtonian Forces


Class 2: Conservative Forces and Potentials in Electromagnetic Forces


Chavurta with very smart woman coming up this afternoon. Maybe she can get me to explain this to myself because I'm hyped on too much caffiene, to be able to do connect something this nuanced.


I wish when G-d tried to tell me something, He sent a translator also

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats