.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Silence in My Head

Nine days have come and the silent pall the shrouds and suffocates all music, all noise descends upon me. I hear myself singing this, humming that, waiting, longing until I can listen to music again. Is there a tune to Al Naharot Bavel. I made one up before. Sham Yashavnu, Gam
Bachinu. This moments so sad, so grave, the pitiless descent into the most ignimous moments in our history. I want to stop. Some part of me wants to abandon everything and just rail and beat at the wall, until I feel something, anything rather than this callous contentment or this growing interest or I don't even know what at this growing relationship.

Seven days, and counting and then the Temple burns again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats