.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Running on Jewish Time

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cease Engaging the Enemy

In our zeal to cease engaging the Palestinians, we have begun engaging ourselves. I really don't have a right to talk. I haven't bought my one way ticket yet. But since I want to say something anyway and nobody reads this.

Jew don't expel Jews. Great. We sure didn't but then we got back our country. Visions of the men who burnt all the food in Jerusalem so that we would have to fight rise before my eyes. The fire that started to force us into attacking the Romans, ended in the fire that destroyed His and Our House. We're under siege from without. We can't afford to fight a civil war from within.
I need to talk to my local Orthodox rabbi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Free Website Counters
Free Counter
web stats